- The group shall be known as CycleBath.
- The aims of the group shall be to encourage the activity of cycling in Bath for leisure and transport purposes and to campaign for improved cycling infrastructure and facilities.
- Membership shall be open to any person who supports the aims of the group.
- The offices of the group shall be Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer, and any other office considered necessary to further the aims of the group.
- The Treasurer shall maintain a bank account to receive and distribute the group’s funds in accordance with its aims.
- A general meeting shall be held each year to elect the officers and receive the accounts, which shall run from Jan
- 1st to December 31st each year. The quorum at an AGM shall be three.
Working, Living, Cycling, and campaigning for better cycle infrastructure in Bath, UK