For some time Cycle Bath has been struggling to find a way to capture issues around accessibility/inclusivity in Bath and North East Somerset.
As of this morning (Friday 29th of November) there are 61 issues listed by 10 map contributors.
What are we going to do with it?
The process we are going to follow is:
- Assign Type [Accessibility, Surface, Dangerous, Cycling, Signage, Walking]
- Set Colour As Issue is progressed:
- Blue: New Issue
- Black: Issues submitted to council/ATAF/local councillors and awaiting response. Ownership of issue with one Cycle Bath member to chase.
- Orange: Fix agreed with officers + local councillors but no funding.
- Red: Not going to be fixed.
- Green: In the pipeline (with ETA)
- Grey: Fixed (might be deleted from map to reduce clutter).
Either post your issues as a comment below or get involved on our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/CycleBath/ You can even become a map editor!