Apologies for the late notification. Meeting at the Guild next to the Guildhall http://www.theguildhub.co.uk/en
– Cycle Map primary, secondary, and tertiary route classification in preparation for Local Cycling Walking Infrastructure Plans that the council will need to consider publishing in the new year. https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1TNfz2RC7Y5l_pJAuGun8o2fa-CmNbKvcJl9Gb9tyqfo/edit
– https://www.jointplanningwofe.org.uk/consult.ti develop official response.
– Campaigns for the new year.
– Potentially, if there is time, discuss the ‘Living Heart’ Proposal https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1Fq0y0lAWJlLXvHvd_5wqTu8a8BEcJ05rN9I5G7v9wDA/edit
- Sustrans follow-up work on their 3 year old report – Adam and Julian were supposed to be invited to join the steering group
- BathBridge – www.bathbridge.co.uk/…/bath-alliance-for-transport-and-pub…/ – the way ahead?
- CAG funding – all to be spent on the new Bath Quays bridge-to-nowhere? CycleBath position?
Note that the guild hub offers soft drinks (50p per can) or free coffee. If you want to drink alcohol, please bring your own 😉
See you there.